Forumnyheter:

SMF - Just uppdaterat!

avatar_sfclinken

Elusive Victory

Startat av sfclinken, 12 augusti 2009 kl. 20:17:26

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

0 Medlemmar och 1 Gäst tittar på detta ämne.

sfclinken

Har EV kommit ut i butik? Inte sugen på att beställa från GMT och åka på tull.
GMY Peter

"Though I fly through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil for I am at 80 000 feet and climbing...  www.sleddriver.com "

Lee Brimmicombe-Wood

#1
Citat från: "sfclinken"Har EV kommit ut i butik? Inte sugen på att beställa från GMT och åka på tull.

Don't ask me, I haven't seen the game!  :D
Up in the air Junior Birdman

Scipio

#2
Citat från: "sfclinken"Har EV kommit ut i butik? Inte sugen på att beställa från GMT och åka på tull.
Vet inte men jag fick mitt ex i måndags och ingen tull blev det heller.  :)
"Randomization is too important to be left to chance"

sfclinken

#3
Citat från: "Scipio"Vet inte men jag fick mitt ex i måndags och ingen blev det heller.  :)

Okej du fick mig till att chansa. 1 EV ordered...
GMY Peter

"Though I fly through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil for I am at 80 000 feet and climbing...  www.sleddriver.com "

Tommy Röhs

#4
Mitt EV dök upp igår.

Ingen tull för mig  heller
 8)

Elias Nordling

#5
Spelar så smått via pbem. Klart annorlunda känsla mot Downtown.
"Your value to me as a tester is your vandal instinct at breaking games!"

BigPapaBear

#6
Citat från: "Elias Nordling"Klart annorlunda känsla mot Downtown.

Annorlunda bra eller annorlunda mindre bra?
En mycket bitter liten man.

Elias Nordling

#7
Annorlunda lika bra. Men om man inte gillade Downtown skulle jag tro att man gillar EV bättre.
"Your value to me as a tester is your vandal instinct at breaking games!"

EvilSpook

#8
Citat från: "Tommy Röhs"Ingen tull för mig  heller  8)
Samma här!   :o

//EvilSpook

magnus lindström

#9
hmm flyger in och stör ut tull-radarn?:)

Detox

#10
Hi

Its my first post here, and I want to ask Lee Brimmicombe-Wood if theres any plans to futher develope the System of DT and EV?

Maybe gulf war 1991?

Rgds Detox

Lee Brimmicombe-Wood

#11
Not as such.

I have an idea for a game called AWACS, which will use some of Downtown as a chassis and some of Nightfighter but mainly focus on the BVR fight. This has been sloshing around in my head for a while but there are some big problems in the concept that need to be overcome.
Up in the air Junior Birdman

magnus lindström

#12
BVR?

Profit

#13
Beyond Visual Range

Lee Brimmicombe-Wood

#14
Exactly. I would like a game where you can set up classic 'grinder' tactics: flying at the enemy to release AHMs and then scooting back before pointing at the enemy again to fire another salvo.
Up in the air Junior Birdman